11.19.2005

Let Me Be Perfectly Clear...

In response to a comment to a previous post -- about "Intelligent Design" -- I'd like to make my position clear:

1. I do not know if there is a God.

2. I hope that there is.

3. I believe that "intelligent design" is a back-door way to introduce "creationism" into the classroom, where it DOES NOT belong.

{EDITED OUT}

6. This country is being hijacked by the Religious Right.

7. The only difference between Richard Nixon and Saint John F. Kennedy of Brookline is that Nixon got caught. Kennedy was a liar, a crook, a drug-addict, and a womanizer. He stole the 1960 election from Nixon with help from the Mafia. But -- he saved us all from nuclear war during the Cuban Missle Crisis, so you can't help but love the guy for that.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Probably not!