1.09.2006

A Sure Sign of the Apocolypse

I went to Blockbuster today, which is an unusual trip these days because I have NetFlix. Unfortunately, I finished one of my NF discs last night, and the one that arrived today (Battlestar Galactica [1978] vol. 3) was cracked and thus unplayable.

Anyway, I looked around Blockbuster. The movie I really wanted, Bill Murray's "Broken Flowers" was out.

While looking at the New Releases, I noticed that EVERY COPY of Vin Diesel's "The Pacifier" was checked out.

Every single copy.

Lord God in Heaven, rain down your justice upon us!

In happier news, I *may* have a new reader -- my good friend Matt from Pennsylvania. Matt and I met at Boston College my first year there, and have been friends ever since. If you're out there, Matt, welcome! Be sure to leave a comment on occasion!!

No comments: